Please familiarize yourself with our new safety regulations before arrival. We are making every effort to ensure you will have the safest and most enjoyable tattoo experience possible during this period of change.
**IF YOU ARE SICK IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU “JUST HAVE A COLD,” PLEASE RESCHEDULE.** Your deposit will remain valid.
- Appointments are required but same day appointments are available. Please call 503-477-5069 to inquire about availability.
- Please shower before your appointment and wear clean clothes. Please refrain from wearing jewelry or accessories.
- You will be asked some health questions prior to your appointment.
- You must wait outside the shop (in your car or another safe place) until your appointment time. Please contact your artist upon arrival and they will let you know when they are ready to receive you.
- A mask is required for entry. Please wear a clean mask that covers your nose and mouth. We will be wearing them also. If you don’t have one we will provide one free of charge.
- We request that you come alone to your appointment. We have a strict occupancy limit that only allows for one client per artist in the shop at a time. Please do not bring guests. Parties of multiple people who request to get tattooed on the same day must either stagger their appointments or arrange multiple artists to be available at the same time.
- All artists and clients will be screened for symptoms daily. You will fill out a health questionnaire as part of your intake form.
- All clients will be directed to thoroughly wash their hands upon entry.
- Please refrain from bringing any personal items such as pillows, personal water bottles, etc. Phone, keys and wallets are ok. You can bring bottled water or we have plenty of drinking water available.
- All food or drink brought into the shop should be commercially packaged.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the shop, as it always has. Feel free to use it liberally!